This Policy is an official document of the Internet resource StageOfGlory site https://stageofglory.fun, and defines the procedure for processing and protecting User information.
Relations related to collection, storage, dissemination and protection of information about users of the Site are regulated by this Policy, User Agreement, other official documents of Site Administration and the current legislation of Ukraine.
By registering on Site and using it, User agrees to the terms set out in this Policy. If User does not agree with this Policy, use of Site and its services must be immediately terminated.
Site Administration does not verify the accuracy of the information received (collected) about Users, except in cases when such verification is necessary in order for the Site Administration to fulfill its obligations to User.
Conditions and purposes of personal data processing.
Site Administration does not require the provision of personal data, but in cases of voluntary provision by User, it can store only those personal data that are necessary to provide feedback to User.
Site Administration may use the User's personal information for the following purposes:
• Identification of the party within the framework of agreements and contracts with Site Administration;
• Communication with user, including sending notifications, requests and information regarding use of Site, as well as processing requests and requests from User;
• Improving the quality of services on Site, the convenience of Site, the development of new functions of Site;
• Conducting statistical and other research based on depersonalized data.
Site Administration stores Users' personal information in accordance with internal regulations.
With respect to User's personal information, its confidentiality is maintained, except in cases where user voluntarily provides information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of persons.
Site Administration has the right to transfer User's personal information to third parties in the following cases:
• User has expressed his consent to such actions;
• Transfer is necessary as part of the User's use of Site;
• Transfer is provided for by Ukrainian or other applicable legislation within the framework of the procedure established by law;
• Such transfer takes place as part of the sale or other transfer of the business (in whole or in part), while the acquirer assumes all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy in relation to the personal information received by him;
• In order to ensure the possibility of protecting the rights and legitimate interests of the Site Administration or third parties in cases where the User violates the User Agreement.
When processing personal data of Users, Site Administration is guided by the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection".
Procedure for putting into effect and changing the Policy.
Policy comes into force from the moment of publication on Site and is valid indefinitely, until it is replaced by a new Policy.
Current version of the Policy, which is a public document.
Site Administration has the right to make changes to the Policy. When changes are made, Site Administration notifies users about this by posting a new version on Site at a permanent address.
Continued use of Site by User after posting the Policy in a new edition or posting the Policy in a new edition is recognized by the Parties as acceptance of terms of the Policy by User in full.
Composition of personal data.
Personal data of Users includes the data provided by Users and the minimum required for registration on Site.
email: [email protected]