Class ChangeSeptember 16 2023
- Class change is a special service available to all characters that meet the following requirements:
- the 3rd class change completed;
- no active Hero status at the moment.
- Also, a special coupon from L-Coin Shop is required:
|Where||Item||Unit price||Exp loss|
|Control Panel Shop||Class Change Coupon||999 Crystals||
Lv. 1-86 -40% of the total amount of experience
Lv. 87-89 -30% of the total amount of experience
Lv. 90 and above -20% of the total amount of experience
Additional Services Lab
- After purchasing the coupon, go to NPC Juni near the central fountain in Aden.
- Unequip everything from your character: armor, weapons, accessories, etc. Free as much space in your inventory as you can. You will need at least 30 free slots.
- Talk to Juni. He will teleport you to the Additional Services Lab where you find NPC Hermin. She is in charge of the class change service.
- Hermin will tell you that the class change is impossible without some sacrifices. You will lose the following:
- assigned stat points;
- ranking bonuses;
- Olympiad rank and points;
- learnt skills.
Please note that skills learnt from spellbooks are reset as well. However, you get back sealed spellbooks for every skill.
Changing Your Class
- If you accept all terms, confirm your decision. After that Hermin will let you select your new race, class and gender.
- As soon as you finish, you will be disconnected from server. You will have to log in again.
- Your character will become of the selected race and gender, and your class will change as well.
Appearance after class change
- You cannot choose your appearance (face, hairstyle and hair color) during the class change.
- You will get standard appearance features:
- face — Type A;
- hairstyle — Type A;
- hair color — Type A.
- If you want to change your appearance, you can buy special potions for adena from NPC Grocer in any town.